I thought I would write about this subject since it has always been of interest to me, Ghost Hunting at least the serious versions on T.V and the Movies SEEM fun and scary to the uninitiated and novices on the outside of the “Other Side” business!
I have been in many of the so-called Haunted Places around the U.S. and The World, and they indeed are possessed of spiritual substances of unknown origin, at least on the surface. The http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=B003YCL0XW&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrproblem is for some reason, we need these Ghost stories to make the places we visit come to life in our hearts and minds, a kind of Romantic interlude from the past, a rush of fearful adrenalin, yes its very real to our fleshly experience but is it all it has pretended to be?
In some cases, we even convince ourselves of the reality of a Haunting because we what so badly to believe in an afterlife. But I would put forward that TRUTH trumps imagination any day of the week, haunted or not, ghost or no ghost what God says is of greater import than made up stories of men, even actual historical ones! Ghost Hunting: A Biblical Perspective The Ghost Hunter’s Bible: The Definitive Edition Having been on that side of the Darkness for a large part of my adult life as a Black Witch, I know full well the “Dangerous side of the Other Side” and all these paranormal shows on television dealing with it are only fueling an interest in “Satan’s deceptive project” called “Ghost Hunting”. I’M NOT SAYING its fake or hogwash or even uninteresting to study as some do, what I am saying is that MOST of it is merely scratching the surface of a very dangerous world of Demonic Deception and brings us NO closer to the truth of what happens after death.
It is very important to reveal what life is like after death, BUT even more important that we have all the facts available to us, not assumptions, maybe’s or even feel good ideas about death.
First lets define just what we are talking about:
In other words the world around you has no bearing on the world of the dead and CANNOT be understood by it apart from God’s clear explanation in Scripture revealed only to those who pass his test of Salvation all other attempts result in half truth and shadows of fact. The Paranormal is beyond mortal, flesh and blood understanding and explanation therefore to believe what our mortal logic says is FUNNY at best.
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=B001E96KFK&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrI find the ignorance out there knowing both what I’ve experienced and what God’s word has revealed plainly to me to be beyond the pail of stupidity, it is not worth the silly “shadow figures” and “apparitions” appearing on film to be SO WRONG and put you and your families lives in such danger. These beings appearing as human spirits are VERY dangerous, and VERY powerful once you expose them to your life. They WILL follow you, taunt you and your families forever UNLESS you realize who they really are and deal them the blow of death by “Spiritual Warfare”!
Most of what people believe about Death has been filtered by the circumstances of our childhood, old wives tales, or just very bad doctrines taught by well meaning churches who THOUGHT that was what God said in the bible without proper “Dividing of the truth.”
FaithFaith Lessons on the Death and Resurrection of the Messiah: The Bible’s Timeless Call To Impact Culture (Leader’s Guide)
What the Bible Reveals About Heaven
Death Passed Upon All Men
Passed from Death unto Life
So it would seem we have positive proof that our physical bodies are “Buildings” containing greater “Buildings” called “The Temple of God” which can be raised up when we die.
After all who do we think we are?
The arrogance of man is simply appalling, do we actually believe that WE can control a realm ONLY God is in charge of?
Are we more than the sum of our parts as God says we are, or are we simply the by products of so much primordial soup in the beginning of time?
Why is this true, why can’t just anyone get into heaven? Well would you like to live forever next to a ‘sex offender” or a “Murderer” in heaven as you may have had to do here on earth? God’s standards are much higher than ours, thank God for small favors.
Are we being duped into a belief system about Ghosts and Spirit’s based upon our emotional attachments to dead loved ones and old wives tales passed down religiously for decades. Why do we fall for these frauds so easily? Are we that gullible?
We live in a time when holiday’s we celebrate are more Sacrilegious than faithful, The Christmas Tree and it’s entrapment’s, Easter and the it’s entrapment’s are considered by the world as supporting a Christian religion, how stupid that is when NONE OF THAT STUFF has any resemblance to the true Christian Faith whatsoever, its based in TOTAL PAGANISM so how does it favor God at all, let alone pure Christian Faith?
The world loves to pervert our faith WITH OUR HELP and this is a great example of just that, this subject is God’s subject not the world’s but we allow them to define what happens at death, what’s wrong with this picture?
This is happening right under the noses of real believers all the time as is the deceptions of Talking to the dead and seeking advice from dead saints. Both are FORBIDDEN by God which is ignored completely by the Churches supporting these “illegal prayers” that mock the reality of true prayer to God alone.
Instead in order to befriend the person involved we wrongly think we must absorb the false belief, this is what happened in the 4th century A.D. when Constantine accepted the Faith of Jesus and stopped Rome’s persecution of Christians ALONG with bringing in all the PAGAN garbage into the state church, nice trade off huh?
Telling the Truth is not Hate Speech!
There is no reason to hunt what you don’t understand if the scriptures reveal clearly what your dealing with and just HOW TO CAST IT OUT. That seems to be the big hold up in most paranormal shows, they just want to REVEAL WHAT’S THERE but their definitions are limited to the limited knowledge of the afterlife.
We have defined the afterlife by old wives tales, false stories, and incomplete experiences and have ended up with half the real story.
Most of the equipment is harmless, but I seriously question the “Spirit Boxes” for allowing the dead to talk to you as this is expressly forbidden in the scriptures for good reason, if you allow a demon to speak you’ll get ONE THING a lie and the longer they talk the bigger the lie gets so this box is a tool that will not help you but harm you.
Divining rods and spirit boards do far to much to give the advantage to the enemy your trying to CAST out, you are to speak in Authority against the manifestation, not allow it a doorway to make things worse and that’s just what the Ouija does:
In Isaiah 8:19-20,
Ghost Hunting Equipment Check List
- Digital video recorder: DVRs have gotten fabulous in the last few years and there are dozens out there to choose from. Buy quality, because your digital video recorder is one of your primary tools.
- http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=0764331957&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrBe sure and get a DVR with excellent sound quality and buy a good static free external shotgun microphone to go along with the camera. This allows a good DVR to function as a digital audio recorder too.
This is a simple yet effective way to document what is happening at the sight of the alleged Haunting/Demon impersonation, try to allow the device to do its work but don’t read into the results to much, watch for the obvious DUST PARTICLES and LIGHT PLAY know your light sources prior to investigating the areas of interest.
- Digital Still Camera: It’s all about the Megapixles! – The higher the resolution the more you will be able to zoom in later on when you are analyzing your photos in Photoshop. How about a Stereo 3D Camera!
- Digital Image Editing Program: Sometimes by adjusting contrast, shadows and highlights or colors, you can find things in a photo you didn’t know were there. Photoshop is my favorite. And remember you can give your video the same treatment with the color correction tools in a Video Editing Program like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=B000ZH7G1E&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr
- 35mm FILM Camera: Yes, I’m talking actual film – there are tons of great digital still cameras and they are much easier to use, but, remember, a film camera processes the images through a chemical process, not through an electronic sensor array. Experienced ghost hunters will tell you that a traditional 35mm camera, especially with black and white film often catches images that do not show up on even the best digital cameras. So, make sure someone on your team is rolling old school.
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=0825439019&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrToday Ebay is far and away the best place to buy 35 mm cameras. My all time favorite is the Nikon F3. It has simple, dependable controls and is built like a tank.
- Misc. Camera Gear: You’re going to want a decent camera bag and tripod, extra film for the 35mm, plenty of memory cards for the still camera and extra tapes for the DVR.
- Night Vision Equipment: Night vision scopes have gotten a lot cheaper in the last few years and there are adapters that you can use to attach them to video recorder and cameras so you can shoot in near total darkness.
- This equipment is useful in the darkest of situations but remember Demons are not bound by light or dark in their manifestations, you can find a lot of truth in a total history of the property or people involved, that will tell you more than a “Ghost Hunt” would anyway, what we are trying to accomplish is the total eradication of the demons right to be there and thus the Demon leaves.
- Analog Tape Recorder: Like the 35mm camera magnetic tape recorders are also quickly headed for obsolescence, but they also record sound differently than modern digital audio recorders. Also, you should be getting digital audio through your DVR, so this gives you a valuable double check for any anomalies you encounter.
- http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=0825430496&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrRemember to rewind the tape and listen to it at the end of the expedition even if you didn’t hear anything unusual while you were there. Spirit voices sometimes are recorded on magnetic audio tapes even when humans hear no sounds.
This phenomena is known as EVP, Electronic Voice Phenomena.
Be sure and use new tapes, because the tiny scratches from rewinding and playing tapes make it much more difficult to pick out very faint noises. Like 35mm cameras, Ebay is also the best place to shop for Analog Tape Recorders.
- Flash Lights: Obviously, this is a no brainer. If you haven’t already moved up to a modern LED flashlight now is a good time. Battery life is much longer, the LED bulbs are almost unbreakable, and they often allow for different colors of light and intensity. However, no matter how good your primary flashlight is every other team member should carry a back up light.http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=B001PFPTCS&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr
- EMF Detector: EMF Detectors pick up electronic fields at a variety of frequencies. Usually, where there are ghosts there are disruptions in the electronic magnetic field. This is one piece of equipment that every ghost hunting expedition should have and they are fairly cheap.
- Compass: Obviously, you can use them for navigation, but on a ghost hunting expedition the primary role is as the low tech back up for your EMF gear. A compass reacts to changes in the Earth’s magnetic field and since it is your backup do not buy an electronic compass. A glow in the dark needle is nice.
- GPS:http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=002907052X&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr You can use GPS to record the exact time and location of each paranormal incident as a way point, also some outdoor GPS’s are loaded with extra features like altimeters and thermometers.
- Thermometers: Obviously, a good thermometer can detect changes in the air temperature, but your ghost hunting team should carry both a traditional mercury thermometer and a digital thermometer to ensure good backup. Also, today both types are very cheap.
- Barometers: Follow the same logic as with thermometers and have both a traditional and electronic.
- Wind chimes: Buy the lightest wind chimes you can, preferably ones that are easy to move, and as you move from room to room you reposition the chimes.
- Windchimes are cheap, but sometimes they are the first piece of equipment to record an unusual phenomena. The team should have several windchimes on the expedition. Many people like to paint them with glow in the dark paint.http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=0061367036&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr
- Infrared Thermal Scanner: These are a great pieces of gear, because they essentially allow you to see changes in temperature across a room or field. When you see the anomaly move towards your team and trigger the wind chimes and the thermometers it is an incredible moment.
- Air Ion Counter: These are expensive, but useful. They measure positive and negative ions in the air and often provide additional evidence to support thermometers, barometers, and wind chimes.
- Walkie-Talkie: Always useful, but try to get one that is hands free, preferably with headsets. Today, you can actually link a team together through conference call on cell phone if everyone has the minutes.http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theope-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=1567183360&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr
- Spot Light: You can get a 200,000 candle power light for about $30.00, but they do tend to eat batteries.
- Motion Detectors: These can really give you a heads up and they are not expensive.
- Extra Batteries: Try to have extra batteries for everything.
- Matches and Candle: Just for back up.
- Watches: Each team member should have a watch and they should all be synchronized with the other members watches and time codes on the camera equipment. Sometimes this is the most challenging part of a hunt.
- Pen and Paper: They don’t run out of batteries and they are cheap, and you can record a written log. It’s a good idea to have a secretary recording the time and description of events as you go, because this represents the closest you can get to human memories, without the filter of technology.
- First Aid Kit: Ya never know!
the imitation before you and on what caused the devils to be attached with them?